In Spain there is a New Year tradition to eat the 12 Grapes of Luck with each bell strike at midnight of December 31. It is time to make your wishes and summarize the year that has passed.
For PET Technologies team it is also time to outline the most important events of the current year and plan the coming one. Let’s recall the key facts together!
12. At the beginning of 2018, PET Technologies explained how we created a PET bottle. We released a detailed video, which reflects each stage: from sketch development to prototyping and laboratory tests. We can watch it now!
11. PET for PETs. It is a summary of the unique project we developed together with Moderna Product nv, the United States. Our task was to develop a 0,5 and 1,0 l wide neck jar for a gravity fed water. Now they are produced at PET Technologies universal blow molder UPF-30b.
10.The first APF-Max blow molder with output 14 000 bph to produce up to 2 l bottles was launched in operation. It is the 4th generation of SMB machines developed by PET Technologies. There are certain features worth to highlight: easy neck change from 18 to 48 mm, NIR heating system, totally electric configuration.
9. PET Technologies released a new product to the market: a machine to pack empty PET bottles in plastic bags BPM-3000 (3000 bph, 0.2 – 2.0 l). This equipment is an excellent complement to PET bottles production line, including APF-3002 blow molder.
8. Traditionally, we have participated at Milk & Dairy 2018, EXPO PACK Mexico 2018, Agroprodmash 2018, Gulfood Manufacturing 2018. We brought our latest developments. In EXPO PACK Mexico and Agroprodmash we exhibited APF-6004 and APF-Max 8 respectively. Both machines already had their final destination: a bottle making plant in Mexico and a dairy plant in Russia.
7. This May PET Technologies had a debut at NPE2018 in Orlando, the United States. The guests of our booth had an opportunity to see and touch APF-3002 blow molding machine.
6. It was in 2018 when the first PET Technologies automatic blow molder was start-up in the Unites States. The customer acquired PET stretch blow molding machine APF-3002 with output 3000 bph to produce 0.2 – 2.0 L. Now the equipment is in full operation in Arizona.
5. This summer PET Technologies geography extended to Brazil. Our customer BluePET launched automatic blow molder APF-30 to produce 20 – 30 l PET kegs from Petainer preform. Why did he choose this machine? Because of the optimal cost-benefit relation, according to BLUE PET.
4. PET Technologies is getting closer to brewing industry in Mexico. For the first time ever we took part at Cerveza Mexico 2018. We brought our solutions for beer manufactures: a complete line to prepare PET kegs for filling.
3. Traditional BrauBeviale 2018 has turned into first public appearance for a complex to prepare PET kegs for filling. We exhibited a sealing and pressurizing unit. Now PET Technologies supplies a complete line from PET SBM machine to keg leak-testing module
2. This autumn PET Technologies has celebrated the 4th International Conference on modern PET industry trends and innovations. Over 50 professionals from 12 countries of the world arrived to the manufacturing facilities in Chernihiv (Ukraine).The key messages the available on our website.
1. We launched a new corporate website! Feel free to follow our news and be among the first to find out where PET TOUR stops next. Now you can easily find equipment that meets your needs or make a virtual tour to the plant!
Year 2018 has almost passed, but good memories and achievements will last.
May this new year accomplish your goals very fast!
Seasons greetings and Happy New Year!
This autumn PET Technologies celebrated the 4th International Conference on Modern PET industry Trends and Innovations.
Over 50 professionals from 12 countries of Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, Near East participated in the event. There were manufactures of preform and beverages, packaging equipment and filling lines as well as journalists of industry mass media.
PET Technologies General Director inaugurated the Conference. He shared historical facts about the city, where the plant is located, as well as several facts about PET Technologies: over 9 000 of m2 of manufacturing facilities, 1 000 installations and 10 000 blow molds. He pointed out that sales geography covers 45 countries of the world. There are 15 service centers in Europe, Asia, Africa, North and South America.
Optimal PET bottle creation was among the key issues of the 4th International Conference. Retal and PET Technologies companies shared their experience: the first one as preform manufacture, the latter as SBM machinery developer.
Aliona Muravchenko, Retal company, pointed out that 500 – 1000 ml PET bottle is still a leader terms of sales volume. Attention towards healthy way of life, premium quality and multiple functionalities and custom design determine bottle design. Thus, in the nearest future this trend will change in favor of 300 ml bottle.
Head of Blow Molds Department of PET Technologies Sergii Zaleskyy continued the topic of modern trends in PET bottles design development. He highlighted prototyping and laboratory tests as part and parcel to develop a PET bottle with predetermined mechanical characteristics. A customer gets samples of PET bottles before placing the order for blow molds kit production!
Complete filling lines manufactures, Thermo-Pack and Index-6, made speeches about the latest developments for beverage industry and for oil, dairy products producers respectively. Index-6 representative shared the advantages of filling by weight comparing to the screw technology. Thermo-Pack Head of Sales talked about the options to install complete filling lines for water and CSD. Both companies boast life-long friendship with PET Technologies and multiple joint projects.
Reliability as a unique feature of PET Technologies. This is the topic of the speech made by PET Technologies Marketing and Business Development Director Maxim Poliansky. Our key priorities in cooperation with customers is to deliver equipment on time, guarantee its stable operation, and be financially responsible to the customer in case we fail to deliver goods on time.
The speech made by Roland Steurer, PET Technologies GmbH Executive Director, together with Maxim Poliansky turned out to be the culminating point of the event. They presented the 4th generation of PET stretch blow molders APF-Max with output 7 000 – 14 000 bph up to 3 l. Then all the guests strengthened their knowledge in practice: they had excursion to PET Technologies plant. It was a unique opportunity to see the machine in operation.
To celebrate international conferences at PET Technologies manufacturing facilities has become a tradition for us.
Looking forward to the next year, new speakers and new topics!
What countries of the American continent PET Technologies blow molders have reached this year?
Central American magazine Soy Industria provides a reply in the article. The United States, Mexico and Brazil are among them. The material also contains explanation why the customers made the decision in favor of PET technologies stretch blow molders. It also highlights the models they chose.
Source: SOY INDUSTRIA, November 2018
PET keg technology. This is the title of the article PETplanet Insider has published about PET Technologies at November issue. Brau Beviale 2018, where we traditionally participate, is its special topic. What will we bring there?
For the first time ever PET Technologies will present a complete system to prepare PET kegs. These containers are suitable for breweries, as well as wine, cider or cold brew coffee. They are lightweight and non-returnable.
What are the components of complete system to prepare PET kegs?
Source: PETplanet Insider No 11, 2018
An article about 4th International PET Technologies Conference, which took place on September 21st, 2018 in the city of Chernihiv was published in Ukrainian magazine about beer industry “Beer. Technologies and Innovations”
Title of the article states “The future is for PET packaging: at the IV International Conference, PET Technologies presented a unique machine that will save money of PET packaging producers”. The text itself highlights the key points of the conference – speeches on modern trends of packaging industry. Speakers of the Conference were representatives of leading PET packaging production companies, such as Retal, Index-6, Thermo-Pack, as well as representatives of PET Technologies Company.
In addition, the text highlights PET Technologies unique features: full production cycle, reliability, delivery time guarantee and innovative approach to production.
Special attention was paid to innovative automatic blow molding machine APF-Max and its unique features, because its presentation along with a tour of the production facilities and office building was the final point of the conference program.
Start of BrauBeviale is month away!
PET Technologies is going to take part in BrauBeviale 2018 in Nuremberg, Germany!
At PET Technologies Booth 7-749 we will:
Don’t forget to schedule a meeting with us!
PET Technologies is going to take part in Gulfood Manufacturing 2018!
We will present new generation of universal automatic blow molding machines – APF-Max with productivity of up to 14 000 bottles per hour!
Among its unique features:
Meet us at booth ZAB3-E49 at Za’abeel Hall 3!
This October we traditionally exhibit the latest developments at Agroprodmash 2018!
At PET Technologies Booth 83B30 you will:
Visit us and find new business opportunities!
This is a brief description of PET Technologies and AQUA-PREMIUM recent project at Latin America industry magazine Ambiente Plástico. The material with the title “Elegance in the Bottle” was published in the last edition. It is about a PET bottle decorated with the elements of the Ukrainian culture.
PET Technologies task was to adapt a glass bottle to PET material properties. We did it! Now AQUA-PREMIUM has an elegant bottle and fills it with premium class water. Now all the plastics-lovers can find out the details of the project.
Source: Ambiénte Plástico, August – September 2018, Number 88
Not long ago PET Technologies appeared in new look: new logo and new corporate style. The company´s image changed. It became more flexible and elastic. Last generation of innovative PET stretch blow molders followed this way. What´s next?
It is new-designed website in corporate colors, without any doubt.
Corporate triangle. Even at first sight its features are evident. The logo is as plastic as PET material ready to form PET bottle. APF-Max blow molder streamline form reflects our new image. All the titles have PET Technologies corporate font. Let´s see this triangle!
Element of success. PET Technologies sales geography covers 45 countries of the world. We have done it in less than 20 years! We managed to reach it due to the technological development and improvements that go side by side with export growth. Let´s take a virtual tour to the plant!
They say about us. Customers. PET Technologies has strong relationship with both international companies and local enterprises worldwide. Many of them have become our life-long partners and friends. Let´s see what references they give us!
They say about us. Mass-media. Mutually beneficial cooperation with customers provides us an opportunity to carry out interesting projects in the most remote corners of the world. They deal with PET stretch blow molding equipment, blow molds and PET bottle design. Of course, these projects attract mass-media attention. Let´s read the most influential industry editions!
Contact us! Definitely you still have questions. Go to Contacts section and click the map. Where are you from? You will see the details of PET Technologies representative responsible for your country. Let´s click the map together!
To be continued. This is the first part of new website overview. Follow our news and find out other features that you can take advantage of! Meanwhile, navigate the website yourself and provide us your feedback!