In Spain there is a New Year tradition to eat the 12 Grapes of Luck with each bell strike at midnight of December 31. It is time to make your wishes and summarize the year that has passed.
For PET Technologies team it is also time to outline the most important events of the current year and plan the coming one. Let’s recall the key facts together!
12. At the beginning of 2018, PET Technologies explained how we created a PET bottle. We released a detailed video, which reflects each stage: from sketch development to prototyping and laboratory tests. We can watch it now!
11. PET for PETs. It is a summary of the unique project we developed together with Moderna Product nv, the United States. Our task was to develop a 0,5 and 1,0 l wide neck jar for a gravity fed water. Now they are produced at PET Technologies universal blow molder UPF-30b.
10.The first APF-Max blow molder with output 14 000 bph to produce up to 2 l bottles was launched in operation. It is the 4th generation of SMB machines developed by PET Technologies. There are certain features worth to highlight: easy neck change from 18 to 48 mm, NIR heating system, totally electric configuration.
9. PET Technologies released a new product to the market: a machine to pack empty PET bottles in plastic bags BPM-3000 (3000 bph, 0.2 – 2.0 l). This equipment is an excellent complement to PET bottles production line, including APF-3002 blow molder.
8. Traditionally, we have participated at Milk & Dairy 2018, EXPO PACK Mexico 2018, Agroprodmash 2018, Gulfood Manufacturing 2018. We brought our latest developments. In EXPO PACK Mexico and Agroprodmash we exhibited APF-6004 and APF-Max 8 respectively. Both machines already had their final destination: a bottle making plant in Mexico and a dairy plant in Russia.
7. This May PET Technologies had a debut at NPE2018 in Orlando, the United States. The guests of our booth had an opportunity to see and touch APF-3002 blow molding machine.
6. It was in 2018 when the first PET Technologies automatic blow molder was start-up in the Unites States. The customer acquired PET stretch blow molding machine APF-3002 with output 3000 bph to produce 0.2 – 2.0 L. Now the equipment is in full operation in Arizona.
5. This summer PET Technologies geography extended to Brazil. Our customer BluePET launched automatic blow molder APF-30 to produce 20 – 30 l PET kegs from Petainer preform. Why did he choose this machine? Because of the optimal cost-benefit relation, according to BLUE PET.
4. PET Technologies is getting closer to brewing industry in Mexico. For the first time ever we took part at Cerveza Mexico 2018. We brought our solutions for beer manufactures: a complete line to prepare PET kegs for filling.
3. Traditional BrauBeviale 2018 has turned into first public appearance for a complex to prepare PET kegs for filling. We exhibited a sealing and pressurizing unit. Now PET Technologies supplies a complete line from PET SBM machine to keg leak-testing module
2. This autumn PET Technologies has celebrated the 4th International Conference on modern PET industry trends and innovations. Over 50 professionals from 12 countries of the world arrived to the manufacturing facilities in Chernihiv (Ukraine).The key messages the available on our website.
1. We launched a new corporate website! Feel free to follow our news and be among the first to find out where PET TOUR stops next. Now you can easily find equipment that meets your needs or make a virtual tour to the plant!
Year 2018 has almost passed, but good memories and achievements will last.
May this new year accomplish your goals very fast!
Seasons greetings and Happy New Year!
What countries of the American continent PET Technologies blow molders have reached this year?
Central American magazine Soy Industria provides a reply in the article. The United States, Mexico and Brazil are among them. The material also contains explanation why the customers made the decision in favor of PET technologies stretch blow molders. It also highlights the models they chose.
Source: SOY INDUSTRIA, November 2018
PET keg technology. This is the title of the article PETplanet Insider has published about PET Technologies at November issue. Brau Beviale 2018, where we traditionally participate, is its special topic. What will we bring there?
For the first time ever PET Technologies will present a complete system to prepare PET kegs. These containers are suitable for breweries, as well as wine, cider or cold brew coffee. They are lightweight and non-returnable.
What are the components of complete system to prepare PET kegs?
Source: PETplanet Insider No 11, 2018
Start of BrauBeviale is month away!
PET Technologies is going to take part in BrauBeviale 2018 in Nuremberg, Germany!
At PET Technologies Booth 7-749 we will:
Don’t forget to schedule a meeting with us!
“EXPO PACK Mexico 2018 closes as the largest event in the history”, highlights the organizing committee of the event. Over 170 guests visited PET Technologies booth at EXPO PACK Mexico 2018, according to the statistics.
Environment. Always full of people interested in PET stretch blow molding solutions. Interest towards the machine we showcase and new products we are about to launch. Fascinated by the 4thgeneration of the automatic PET stretch blow molding machines APF-Max. This is the atmosphere at PET Technologies booth 2350.
Solutions. At the booth we exhibited automatic PET stretch blow molder APF-6004 with output 6000 bph, 0.2 – 2.0 L. This 4-cavity blow molder has already found its final destination in Mexico! It is Recipientes y Empaques de México S.A. de C.V. plant. Our guests highly appreciated the molds we produce. “What a fine finish!”, they exclaimed.
Interest. But for the mentioned equipment, there was interest towards blow molding solutions for 3 – 10 l bottles as well as for PET keg and 5 US gallon water cooler bottles. Transparent and returnable, with or without handle, economic with prefab neck finish. It is PET water cooler bottle that can be produced at automatic blow molder APF-30.
Resume. This is the third time PET Technologies participates at EXPO PACK with over 23000 visitors. Traditionally we were together with local representatives. This is the second time we exhibit the equipment already sold in Mexico. Last year it was automatic blow molder APF-3002. This is the first time we present the latest developments and achievements.
Thank you for sharing your projects and ideas with us!
We specialize in the following fields:
The plant was founded in 1999.
PET Technologies equipment is installed in 40 countries of the world. Sales and service centers operate in 15 regions. PET Technologies network covers Europe, Asia, Latin America, Africa, USA and Canada.
All the equipment range has been developed together with Austrian engineers and meets all the norms and directives of European quality standard CE and HACCP requirements for food industry, are issued 10 patents
Simplicity and uniqueness
Reliability and service
European quality and innovations
Contact us for more details
It was a week ago PET Technologies participated at PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2017.
APF-30 PET blow molder debut at the American continent.
We exhibited this PET kegs and water cooler bottles automatic blow molding machine at our booth.
Several modifications, flexibility in terms of containers to manufacture, technical features to guarantee stable machine operation.
This is all about APF-30 blow molding machine in brief.
Let’s see step by step why it attracted our guests’ attention at PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2017.
Each customer can choose the option that meets his needs: the output can be 120 bph and 250 bph.
There are universal modifications to produce both PET kegs and water cooler bottles as well as only one type of container (only PET keg or only PET water cooler). Servo drive in the stretching unit guarantees PET stretch blow molding process stability. It is essential for large bottles production.
On the other hand, PET Technologies booth visitors were among the first who found out about the last generation of PET stretch blow molding machines APF-Max with output up to 14000 bph, 0.2 – 3.0 l. Its flexibility and universality led to high interest among the prospects.
Not to mention NIR heating system that makes preform heating more efficient whilst consumes less energy!
Linear automatic blow molder APF-Max has 4-, 6- and 8-cavity modifications with output between 6 000 and 14 000 bph. You can buy additional cavities after machine start up. No investments in new equipment when your PET bottles production needs increase!
Our guests’ geography coincides with PET Technologies sales and service map. Without any doubt, over 60% were from the US and Canada. A lot of visitors came from Central and South America. There were also prospects from Europe and Asia despite large distance and long flight.
Dear customers and partners! Thank you for the time you spent visiting us at PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2017! We appreciate a lot your interest in stretch blow molding solutions PET Technologies provides!
The reliable automatic blow molding machine APF-30 to produce 20 – 30 l PET kegs has two modifications depending on production capacity: 120 and 250 kegs per hour. This blow molder model is widely applied among wine, beer, cider and juice producers to manufacture PET kegs and deliver their beverages to all corners of the world. Its importance increases with the distance as it reduces logistic costs. PET keg guarantees flavor and taste stability of the drought content. APF-30 key features:
New. The most. First. Traditional. These are the key adjectives to summarize the exhibitions and conferences PET Technologies has participated this year.
There is one characteristic feature of PET TOUR 2016 to outstand it: debut altered with tradition. On the other hand, it was like merry-go-round. The departure and arrival points coincided. What is it about?
Let’s try to group the events and see what we’ve got. Debuts, traditions, number of booth visitors, novelties, departures and arrivals are the benchmarks. Some of the points can be combined.
New markets and the highest number of booth visitors
These are the features to characterize EXPO PACK Mexico 2016, where PET Technologies debuted; and Gulfood Manufacturing 2016, where we exhibited complete filling solutions in cooperation with partner.
Tradition and elegance
Every year iran food + bev tec and BrauBeviale are among the key meeting points with our customers and prospects. Nevertheless, PET Technologies booth in Nuremberg has been recognized the most elegant one.
New look and latest achievements
Pack Expo International 2016, together with AgroProdMash 2016 in Moscow and World Food Kazakhstan are among the first witnesses of PET Technologies new corporate logo and style. Our guests discovered the innovative PET stretch blow molding machine with output 14000 bph to produce up to 3 lt bottles. It will be launched for sale in 2017.
Mexico is PET TOUR 2016 departure and arrival point. The final destination has been 14th LAPET conference in Mexico City. PET Technologies speech was dedicated to PET kegs and water cooler bottles as well as blow molding solutions.
This year we have reached 3 parts of the world, crossed the Atlantic Ocean twice, had 7 stops in Mexico, Iran, Russia, Kazakhstan, the USA, Germany, and the United Arab Emirates.
Dear partners and customers, thank you for being with us and support! PET Technologies appreciates a lot your contribution to PET TOUR 2016 and hope for fruitful collaboration next year.
How PET material affects beer taste: for a long time this issue has been widely discussed among the professionals. To clear away any doubts the Versuchs – und Lehranstalt für Brauerei in Berlin, renowned association in brewery industry, carried out a series of sensory evaluation tests. The leading European edition PETplanet Insider explains the investigation results, PET keg and cooler bottle growing demand and describes PET Technologies and Petainer joint project. The full article is available hereinafter
Source: PETplanet insider Vol. 17 No. 09/16 www.petpla.net