Where pure volcanic water merges with technology. When sophisticated packaging appears in movies. Definitely, it is about Waiakea Hawaiian Volcanic Water that not long ago installed PET stretch blow molding machine supplied by PET Technologies.
In the middle of the Pacific. Waiakea manufacturing facilities are located in Hawaii, the only U.S. state outside North America. This is where the company runs automatic PET stretch blow molder APF-6004 to produce 5 bottle formats from 330 ml to 1500 ml. Worth to note that the bottles are made from 100% RPET.
Steady operation means. Staying at remote place surrounded by water, it is important to have equipment easy to maintain and with minimum downtime. These features of APF-6004 blow molder with output 6000 bph attracted Waiakea´s attention. Thus, the customer brought the machine and installed at its plant at Hilo town, close to springs of delicious volcanic water.
Sophisticated design matters. Premium quality brand Waiakea bottles water originated from one of the purest places on Earth – snowmelt and rain on pristine peak of active Mauna Loa Volcano. Intense heating controlled by zones and air cooling system of automatic PET stretch blow molder APF-6004 provide the bottles that meet all requirements in terms of strengths, material distribution at thick walls and decoration elements.
Seen on screen. Waiakea fills the water in thick-walled azure bottles that resemble Hawaiian lagoons. Volcano peaks decorate the container shoulders. Definitely, you saw Waiakea Hawaiian Volcanic Water in show Roadies or in movie 50 Shades Darker, in drama series East Los High or in Architectural Digest by Robert Downey Jr!
Constant development. Waiakea Hawaiian Volcanic Water is among TOP-5000 most fast growing businesses in the United States, according to Forbs, with triple digit growth. PET Technologies, contributes to its further expansion.
Let´s keep the bottle in hand, taste delicious volcanic water and get aesthetic pleasure!
Check out our latest video on automatic preform box loader OKP-400 in operation. OKP-400 is intended for preform bоx loading into blow molding machine preform hopper. This unit can also be used in single-part and serial production in food, chemical and light industry for performs, half-finished products, granules, etc. Movement to the required height and place of destination. OKP-400 technical charachteristics:
In Spain there is a New Year tradition to eat the 12 Grapes of Luck with each bell strike at midnight of December 31. It is time to make your wishes and summarize the year that has passed.
For PET Technologies team it is also time to outline the most important events of the current year and plan the coming one. Let’s recall the key facts together!
12. At the beginning of 2018, PET Technologies explained how we created a PET bottle. We released a detailed video, which reflects each stage: from sketch development to prototyping and laboratory tests. We can watch it now!
11. PET for PETs. It is a summary of the unique project we developed together with Moderna Product nv, the United States. Our task was to develop a 0,5 and 1,0 l wide neck jar for a gravity fed water. Now they are produced at PET Technologies universal blow molder UPF-30b.
10.The first APF-Max blow molder with output 14 000 bph to produce up to 2 l bottles was launched in operation. It is the 4th generation of SMB machines developed by PET Technologies. There are certain features worth to highlight: easy neck change from 18 to 48 mm, NIR heating system, totally electric configuration.
9. PET Technologies released a new product to the market: a machine to pack empty PET bottles in plastic bags BPM-3000 (3000 bph, 0.2 – 2.0 l). This equipment is an excellent complement to PET bottles production line, including APF-3002 blow molder.
8. Traditionally, we have participated at Milk & Dairy 2018, EXPO PACK Mexico 2018, Agroprodmash 2018, Gulfood Manufacturing 2018. We brought our latest developments. In EXPO PACK Mexico and Agroprodmash we exhibited APF-6004 and APF-Max 8 respectively. Both machines already had their final destination: a bottle making plant in Mexico and a dairy plant in Russia.
7. This May PET Technologies had a debut at NPE2018 in Orlando, the United States. The guests of our booth had an opportunity to see and touch APF-3002 blow molding machine.
6. It was in 2018 when the first PET Technologies automatic blow molder was start-up in the Unites States. The customer acquired PET stretch blow molding machine APF-3002 with output 3000 bph to produce 0.2 – 2.0 L. Now the equipment is in full operation in Arizona.
5. This summer PET Technologies geography extended to Brazil. Our customer BluePET launched automatic blow molder APF-30 to produce 20 – 30 l PET kegs from Petainer preform. Why did he choose this machine? Because of the optimal cost-benefit relation, according to BLUE PET.
4. PET Technologies is getting closer to brewing industry in Mexico. For the first time ever we took part at Cerveza Mexico 2018. We brought our solutions for beer manufactures: a complete line to prepare PET kegs for filling.
3. Traditional BrauBeviale 2018 has turned into first public appearance for a complex to prepare PET kegs for filling. We exhibited a sealing and pressurizing unit. Now PET Technologies supplies a complete line from PET SBM machine to keg leak-testing module
2. This autumn PET Technologies has celebrated the 4th International Conference on modern PET industry trends and innovations. Over 50 professionals from 12 countries of the world arrived to the manufacturing facilities in Chernihiv (Ukraine).The key messages the available on our website.
1. We launched a new corporate website! Feel free to follow our news and be among the first to find out where PET TOUR stops next. Now you can easily find equipment that meets your needs or make a virtual tour to the plant!
Year 2018 has almost passed, but good memories and achievements will last.
May this new year accomplish your goals very fast!
Season’s greetings and Happy New Year!
1 + 1 = 12 000 is simple arithmetic to solve complex tasks.
Meanwhile the producers of beverages in PET bottles have several tasks:
The capacity of 12 000 bottles per hour is achievable only in case of installment of complicated and expensive rotary blow molding machines, made in Europe or China. The modern practice is that cutting-edge companies offer an interesting solution: combine two linear blow molding machines with the capacity 6000 bottles per hour each. Here they are the necessary 12000 bottles per hour on a single line in your plant! A lot of companies have chosen this solution, and, as the practice has shown, it was the right way.
The main benefits they managed to get using a similar algorithm are as follows:
To sum up, we will highlight the main points. Today the production in PET packaging has a ready solution. The successfully implemented projects already operate well basing on it. In these projects the decisions were taken in favor of two linear blow molding machines produced at a high technical and quality level with the use of high-quality components and advanced technology helping the manufacturers to make efficient investments in their production facilities. The result is smoothly running blow molding equipment and high-quality PET bottle.
PET Technologies specialists have experience and knowledge in implementation of similar projects. We will be happy to help you!
“EXPO PACK Mexico 2018 closes as the largest event in the history”, highlights the organizing committee of the event. Over 170 guests visited PET Technologies booth at EXPO PACK Mexico 2018, according to the statistics.
Environment. Always full of people interested in PET stretch blow molding solutions. Interest towards the machine we showcase and new products we are about to launch. Fascinated by the 4thgeneration of the automatic PET stretch blow molding machines APF-Max. This is the atmosphere at PET Technologies booth 2350.
Solutions. At the booth we exhibited automatic PET stretch blow molder APF-6004 with output 6000 bph, 0.2 – 2.0 L. This 4-cavity blow molder has already found its final destination in Mexico! It is Recipientes y Empaques de México S.A. de C.V. plant. Our guests highly appreciated the molds we produce. “What a fine finish!”, they exclaimed.
Interest. But for the mentioned equipment, there was interest towards blow molding solutions for 3 – 10 l bottles as well as for PET keg and 5 US gallon water cooler bottles. Transparent and returnable, with or without handle, economic with prefab neck finish. It is PET water cooler bottle that can be produced at automatic blow molder APF-30.
Resume. This is the third time PET Technologies participates at EXPO PACK with over 23000 visitors. Traditionally we were together with local representatives. This is the second time we exhibit the equipment already sold in Mexico. Last year it was automatic blow molder APF-3002. This is the first time we present the latest developments and achievements.
Thank you for sharing your projects and ideas with us!
We specialize in the following fields:
The plant was founded in 1999.
PET Technologies equipment is installed in 40 countries of the world. Sales and service centers operate in 15 regions. PET Technologies network covers Europe, Asia, Latin America, Africa, USA and Canada.
All the equipment range has been developed together with Austrian engineers and meets all the norms and directives of European quality standard CE and HACCP requirements for food industry, are issued 10 patents
Simplicity and uniqueness
Reliability and service
European quality and innovations
Contact us for more details
A proverb says that truth and oil always come to the surface. PET Technologies experience says that trust and oil lead to long-lasting partnership. This is about our collaboration with a leading manufacturer of vegetable oil in Iran, Khoramshahr Company.
This year the customer has installed its 5th PET Technologies automatic PET stretch blow molding machine. It is APF-10 blower turn due to the need to produce 3 and 5 l PET bottles with output 2500 bph.
What are the machine features to highlight?
Automatic PET stretch blow molding machine APF-10 is designed to produce 3 – 10 l bottles and guarantee stable manufacturing process. Its air cooling system contributes to uniform preform wall heating, whereas stretching rod is developed for thick-walled preform.
Our customer Khoramshahr Company will produce 3 and 5 l rectangular and square PET bottles at APF-10 blow molder. Its 8-zone quick and intensive preform heating system permits to manufacture irregular containers with original shape.
PET Technologies and Khoramshahr partnership started long ago. During this period, before APF-10, the customer had installed 4 automatic PET stretch blow molding machines APF-6004 with output 6000 bph, 0.2 – 2.0 l. Now Khoramshahr produces 3 bottle designs and 9 bottle formats due to mold quick change.
When we look both at up to 2 l PET bottles and 3 – 5 l containers, there is one common element. These are sunflower petals, symbol of happiness and vitality. Khoramshahr with its trademarks Etka and Varamin are famous for the vegetable oil they produce. The bottle concept and design outstands the product at market shelves.
Thus, 5 PET Technologies automatic blow molding machines at 3 Khoramshahr oil plants is a fruit of mutual cooperation, trust and stretch communication between the companies.
The innovative blow molder APF-6004 (6 000 bph, 0.2-2.0l bottles) is widely used by mineral water and soft drinks, juices and vegetable oils, milk and dairy products, detergents producers to get high quality bottle at low cost. PET bottle has become a part and parcel of liquid products manufactures marketing strategy. The demand for unique bottles with exclusive design and guaranteed output is increasing. To satisfy this need the blower has been equipped with:
It is often said that collaboration is the best way to work. Can the projects PET Technologies carry out with its customers worldwide evidence it? The answer is yes. Let’s see why.
Not long ago we supplied and started-up second automatic stretch blow molding machine APF-6004 with the output 6000 bph (0.2 – 2.0 l) and 3 molds to the company Misyal Natural Spring Water Co in Shinas, Oman. It was fruitful cooperation during the first project that encouraged the customer to make a decision in favor of PET Technologies offer during the last one.
APF-6004 blow molds quick change and stable machine operation are the features to attract customer´s attention. Now Misyal Natural Spring Water Co. produces 200 ml, 250 ml and 500 ml PET bottles at the same equipment.
Water drops decorate the bottles and highlight the natural origin of the product. The plant and, as a consequence, APF-6004 automatic stretch blow molding machine work 3 shifts.
Worth to mention that this project PET Technologies carried out in strong collaboration with the partner Partners Makina Tic. Ltd. Sti., Turkey. The company manufactures labelling, filling and packing equipment as well as supplies turnkey projects worldwide.
To cut a long story short, the cooperation between PET Technologies, Partners Makina Tic. Ltd. Sti. and Misyal Natural Spring Water Co. embodies our core values and meets one the motto “Element of Success”.
Triumbari Corporation is a custom blow molder manufacturing PET bottles for the market of North America.
They became our first customer in the region, and we are proudly going to deliver our best product and service to them.
It is remarkable that the investments and efforts PET Technologies has made into this very important market have started to pay back, and we believe this is only the first step on our long and successful way.